Google Maps for ExpressionEngine v2.2 - Just Released!
Google Maps for ExpressionEngine v2.2 is now available to download.
New features as of v2.2
- Create maps with custom marker icons
- Create maps with custom styles using the Google Maps API Styles Map Wizard
5 all new methods for further extendability including:
- Fully compatible with Matrix (with SafeCracker coming before the final release)
- Display one info window at a time
- Add control over the default zoom functionality
gmap:dropdownmethod can be used to auto-populate a dropdown menu with the markers on the map.
- All new fieldtype with a very simple drag and drop interface to geocode a matrix of coordinates.
- Limit number of markers that can be added to the fieldtype.
- Populate custom latitude and longitude fields with the individual degrees.
- Available in 5 languages: English, French, Dutch, Norwegian, and Spanish
- NSM Add-on Updater Compatibility
- SafeCracker Compatibility
- Also compatible with EE Zoo’s new Visitor add-on
Coming Soon to v2.3
- Radius search
- Entire Street View API
- More options to customize the fieldtype.
If you would like to see any specific features or changes in v2.3, just let me know using the form at the bottom of the page.