The definitive email solution for ExpressionEngine
The Postmaster Core class is an abstract class from which all other classes are extended.
- The name of the file that was loaded.
- The name of the object. This is a valid PHP class name (all lowercase).
- The name of the object.
- The title of the object. This is the human readable name.
- The variable prefix is used to prefix all the parsed variables with a prefix.
- This the suffix that is used for all classes extending the base api.
- An array of settings
- The default settings array
- An array of InterfaceBuilder fields
The install() method is triggered when Postmaster is installed. Each API has an install routine that may be used to perform custom logic.
The update() method is triggered when Postmaster is updated. Each API has an update routine that may be used to perform custom logic.
- This string is the Postmaster version
The uninstall() method is triggered when Postmaster is uninstalled. Each API has an uninstall routine that may be used to perform custom logic.
Gets the object's title if different than the name.
(string) Object title
trim_array($array, $prefix = '', $suffix = '')
This method trims the values of an array, while allowing you to insert prefixes and suffixes.
(array) A trimmed array