The definitive email solution for ExpressionEngine
The email endpoint hook is triggered anytime an HTTP request is sent to a template with an email endpoint. Essentially, the endpoint tag triggers this hook with some variables you define. All the variables you define using the tag pairs will be available within this hook.
- The recipient email address
- The recipient name
- The sender email
- The sender name
- The reply to email (if different than the to_email).
- A comma delimited string of emails for CCing
- A comma delimited string of emails for BCCing
- The email subject
- The html formatted contents
- The html formatted contents.
Note, the ability to send both html and plain text emails is not currently available in the UI. It's coming in a future update after all the Postmaster API's have been completely updated.