The definitive email solution for ExpressionEngine
Store Reporting: Total Product Sales
This notifications will loop through all the products in a channel and send emails for each one containing sales reports. This notification is used when you have products in Store that are owned by various people. Say you have an "event", and each event is owned by a different person. Each week every event owner should receive Store sales reports for the tickets sold for each event. This notifications makes it possible send sales reports on specific days of each week until the event has passed. This is just one use scenario for this, but you can use it for many other things as well.
- The entry_id of the product
- All the channel fields should be available for parsing. If in doubt, just wrap the template in a channel entries loop using the entry_id.
- The current date
- Day of week the report is sending
- Total number of items sold
- The total sum of items sold
- The total number of orders with this product