Front-end member management made easy
- (Bug Fix) Fixed all known 2.6.0 compatibility issues. Please report any 2.6.0 issues as you see them.
- (Feature) Added developer hooks
- (Feature) Removed member activation ugly screens
- (Feature) Added new security config to encode/decode sensitive strings.
- (Feature) Added ability to have valid_groups so you can have a dropdown on the front-end with group_id's (and someone not use an inspector utility to manipulate the DOM)
- (Feature) Added new return_segment and return_var parameters member group
- (Feature) Added new generate_password method
- (Feature) Added method to get the author_id from any given email, username, or screen_name
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue preventing the member importer from working properly.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed loads of permissions issues that makes registration easier.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed permissions issues that prevented CAPTCHA's from displaying
- (Bug Fix) Removed object references to see if it fix the new bugs as of EE 2.5.3
- (Bug Fix) Fixed some issues with EE 2.5.5 that broke the entire process
- (API) Updated Channel Data
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user's session from getting updated which prevented the channel entries from getting created due to permission errors (in some cases).
- Updated the included Authenticate add-on to the latest version
- Overall stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug with the member migration utility and made editing members a lot easier and versatile.
- Fixed bug that prevented url_title linking the correct member when editing a profile. This member_id is superseded by member_id parameter.
- Fixed bugs that prevented the AJAX channel fields from fetching properly.
- Replaced AJAX method with a more friendly JSON approach.
- Fixed bugs that prevents activation by email and admins.
- Added a few new parameters and included the Member Migration Utility